Cutting weight lifting – 3 simple tips!
Cutting weight lifting is a topic that always arrived at any bodybuilder during the bulking phase. Now, in my personal opinion, I went through the same question wondering how those male models figured out. Here are 3 simple tips that I used for my results.
Training is the basic if you are cutting weight lifting. While it is true that could be hard to grow muscle when you are cutting, it could be retained. As a matter of fact, that is the most important part of cutting weight lifting.
Make sure to keep the same intensity and reps during your cut phase. Otherwise, you will start to lose muscle at a rapid pace.
Also, star adding compound movements such as:
- Barbell Bench Press
- Incline Barbell Bench Press
- Dumbbell Bench Press
- Wide-Grip Pull-up
- Weighted Pull-ups
- Seated Cable Row
- Cable Crunch
- Standing Barbell Overhead Press
- Seated Dumbbell Overhead Press
- Lateral Raise
- Barbell Squat
- Standing Calf Raise
- Calf Press
- Inverted Rows
- Preacher EZ-Bar Curl
- Standing Barbell Curl
- Close-Grip Bench Press
- Weighted Dips
- Cable Push-Down
Strength maintenance= Muscle Maintenance
You should never go hard when you are cutting weight lifting. As a matter of fact, you should keep it in low intensity. Above all, burning more calories than your body need will rely on burning protein.
Protein is the main source for muscle building mass and losing it during the cardio session it could be a bummer.
Try to do low intensity of cardio while cutting weight lifting such as:
- Walking for 30 minutes
- And Jogging between 15 to 20 minutes.
Diets and Meals
Here is where the magic occurs Fellows. Once again, cutting can be a hard process but the results are going to be satisfying.
Now, let’s start with the key to this subject.
- Eat at least 1g of protein per pound of your of Body Weight. Keep this routine daily or you will be exposed to lose muscle mass. Remember, cutting weight while lifting is what we are looking for not the other way around.
- Keep your Carbohydrates down as much as you can. Above all, play around moderate and lower level of consumption.
- And finally, Drink at least a gallon of water a day. While some folks suggest drinking some diet coke soda, we know how dangerous it is to rely on diet coke. Certainly, water is the best filter to make the cutting process safer.
There you, I hope this gives you some ideas on cutting weight lifting heavy for muscle Grow. If you anything to add make sure to leave it on the comment section below.
Check these FIVE GREAT TIPS TO BURN BELLY FAT!